Last updated on 24-jan-2020.
Anyone can visit the Platform without revealing Personally Identifiable Information. We track certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information for analytic and statistics. These details are essentially used to understand trend and provide better services.
We may track and process data about your use of our Platform and the services offered therein (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the Platform and the Services.
We use third party platforms provided by Google, and thus all data and information collected by us is stored with Google.
- The Driver whose personal and sensitive personal information is shared on/through the Platform shall remain the owner of such information and shall consent to the sharing of such information.
- In the event you avail services from or through us, we collect personal and other types of information from you for the purposes of doing business as well as providing our services.
- Such information may be held by us, for the purposes specified at the time of collection of the information, and for the duration for which the services are to be rendered, subject to the terms herein.
- In the event we desire to have business relations with you in the future, we may retain your communication and other details, so we may contact you about our services.
- We use processes, systems and good practices (to the extent commercially reasonable) to protect the information you provide or make available to us.
- We use ‘cookies’ on our Platform to see how people use the website and to keep a record of whether you accept cookies.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Yaari shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within its group, or any government body as may be required by law or by any official directive or request from such government body or any third party through a court process or other official agency, the particulars of Drivers providing Ride Services, in any way as Yaari, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- If you have any comments, questions or concerns about this policy or how we store, process and use data, please reach out to Grievance Officer at 080-68366020 (Mr. Farooq Ahmed).
In limited circumstances we also may use ‘Web Beacons’ to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Platform and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. Web Beacons are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the Driver’s browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Platform and selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ sites, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Platform. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Platform. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Platform easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
In order for you to access the Platform and/or the Services, you will be required to provide us with certain information that personally identifies the person such information belongs to (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: Contact Data (such as e-mail address, phone number) and Registration Data. These include usage of third-party sign-on mechanisms such as through your Google / Facebook accounts.
In order for you to avail the Services, you will be required to provide us with your geolocation. During the course of the Ride, we shall record the Ride video/audio through Yaari Dash cameras installed in the Vehicles, which may be shared by you through the Platform.
Registration Data shall include:
1) Full name
2) Driver’s license
3) Badge number
4) Insurance of vehicle
5) Tax paid receipt of the vehicle
6) registration certificate, fitness certificate, pollution certificate, contract carriage permit and mandatory insurance policy in respect of each Vehicle
7) Police verification certificate of driver
8) Address proof
9) ID proof
10) Bank account details;
11) Aadhaar card;
12) PAN card; and
13) Any other details deemed required by us.
Information Collected By Mobile Applications
Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
i. The manufacturer and model of your mobile device;
ii. Your mobile operating system;
iii. The type of mobile internet browsers you are using;
iv. Your geolocation;
v. Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application;
vi. Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application;
Controlling Personal Information
As a registered Driver of the Platform, you have the right to have any inaccurate personal or Registration Data about you rectified and have incomplete data about you completed. You can view your Personal Information in your account at any time and update it as necessary using your username and your password. Once we are informed, we will adjust incorrect data accordingly.
In the event you desire to withdraw consent to our processing of your information, kindly contact our Grievance Officer and we will cease to process the information unless we have legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Further, upon your request, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your account from the Platform and the information in your profile relating to the Platform; however, it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by the Company.
We may process your information included in your profile on Platform, including the Personal Information. This data along with any other electronic record generated is held by the Company in trust, on your behalf, for the duration of your usage of the Services.
We may process data about your use of our Platform and the services offered therein. The usage data may include your internet protocol address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics, a widely used analytics platform. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the Platform and services.
We may also process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding Services or contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us pertaining to the Platform. The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
We may process any of your data identified in the other provisions of this policy, where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Our Use of Your Information
We use your Personal Information to provide you Services and to allow you to offer Ride Services to Users. We use your Contact Data to send you information about Users, allow Users to contact you, and to contact you when necessary.
We use your Registration Data to perform necessary background checks and verifications. We provide your Registration Data to Users to facilitate the provision of Ride Services.
We may use your geolocation to provide services to you.
Without limitation to the foregoing, your information may be used:
(i) To enable you to provide Ride Services to Users;
(ii) To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
(iii) To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our products or services, or those of companies with which we have a commercial relationship;
(iv) To communicate information pertaining to your Rides
(v) To provide tips or guidance on how to use Platform, the facilities we offer, inform you of new features, or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
(vi) To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services;
(vii) To collect feedback on Users, the Platform or the Service;
(viii) To audit compliance with our policies, contractual, and statutory obligations;
(ix) To prevent fraudulent transactions on the platform;
(x) To analyse software usage patterns for improving product design and utility;
(xi) To analyse anonymized practice information for commercial use; and
(xii) As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure Of Information
Except as described in this Policy, we will not, without your consent, disclose information about you.
We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Platform will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other Drivers and Drivers.
- We disclose information about you to Users to enable you to provide Ride Services to Users.
- We may work with third-party service providers to provide various services. These third-party service providers may have access to or process information about you as part of providing those services for us.
- We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and central laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies, or to comply with any User’s request.
- Further, as we use third party platforms provided by Google, all data and information collected by us is stored with Google.
We also reserve the right to disclose information about you that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to
(i) take precautions against liability;
(ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity;
(iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations;
(iv) investigate concerns and complaints by Users;
(v) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available;
(vi) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
Information about our Drivers may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of any insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
We may make certain aggregated, automatically-collected, or otherwise non-personal information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our Drivers’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, when you provide sensitive information on our Platform, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
As a general rule, the personal data that is processed by us as set forth herein is not retained for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was processed. More specifically, we retain and delete your personal data as follows:
- Registration, Usage data and Contact Data will be retained indefinitely for the purpose of monitoring the historical performance of our Platform.
- All audio/video data recorded through the Yaari Dashcams installed in the Vehicles will be stored on cloud server for 60 days and is auto deleted at the end of such term.
- Your account related data will be retained for a period of 5 years after our last transaction with you, after which it will be deleted unless required for auditing or legal reasons.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the period we need to access the data for the provision of services, receiving payment, resolving business or other issues or any other auditing or legal reasons. Further, notwithstanding this section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
The Platform may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy, and security, even if accessed through the Platform. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Platform. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.